Monday, July 12, 2010

Off to Alaska

Okay finally I got my computer back. It seems that I left my power cord to my laptop at home and my girlfriend had to send it to me. Pretty bad the prospect of not having a computer for an entire week. But thanks to the global supply chain my computer laptop cord made the trip from Los Angeles to Kentucky to Anchorage to my parents house in a couple days. Now I can get back on the road to completing blogs and essays and other ridiculous thoughts. So this is my third day here and we successfully did some clam digging. We are looking at doing some fishing from a boat sometime later this week and also some fishing from the bank. Also I think everything will include with martinis and a good meal and hopefully goodnight sleep. Take care for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home